[time-nuts] HP-53132A Faded and flickering display

Edgardo Molina xe1xus at amsat.org
Fri Nov 2 16:43:34 UTC 2012

Dear Azelio,

Thank you. You are right regarding the GPIB operation but since I was looking for a high resolution frequency counter as well for a versatile basic instrument to start measuring with, I choose this frequency counter.

Hunting for a better unit right now will not be a priority as the budget is tight and I can always have one for Christmas without being audited by my significant other ; )  Still, it would be very nice to go down to 25ps for sure!

Thank you for your feedback. Have a great day.

Regards,

Edgardo Molina
Dirección IPTEL

www.iptel.net.mx

T : 55 55 55202444
M : 04455 20501854

Piensa en Bits SA de CV

Información anexa:

CONFIDENCIALIDAD DE INFORMACION

Este mensaje tiene carácter confidencial. Si usted no es el destinarario de este mensaje, le suplicamos se lo notifique al remitente mediante un correo electrónico y que borre el presente mensaje y sus anexos de su computadora sin retener una copia de los mismos. Queda estrictamente prohibido copiar este mensaje o hacer usode el para cualquier propósito o divulgar su en forma parcial o total su contenido. Gracias.

NON-DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION

This email is strictly confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please immediately advise the sender by replying to this e-mail and then deleting the message and its attachments from your computer without keeping a copy. It is strictly forbidden to copy it or use it for any purpose or disclose its contents to any third party. Thank you.