[time-nuts] MT3339 chipset in Globaltop's FGPMMOPA6H

Fabio Eboli FabioEb at quipo.it
Thu Nov 22 22:27:01 UTC 2012

I guess you are right :)
Let's put this way: I will try to use that module's pps to
try to build a GPSDO, or I'll try to discipline one of the Rb
oscillators, once I will have gathered enough reading material.
Unless of course somebody tried before and found show stoppers
with such modules.

Fabio.

P.S. Sorry for non-threading mails, probably I'll have the issue
sorted with the next messages.