[time-nuts] PRS10 dying from old age...

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 21:19:09 UTC 2012

Poul
If it is dying there should maybe be a lamp voltage you can check and see
what it indicates. If you consider it dead then you can always checK to see
is it something going on like low RF or maybe the RB truly is an issue. I
have recovered some olf FRS by reheating the rb bulb and essentially
getting the RB that collects on the bulb back into circulation. Heck once
its dead you can have real fun.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL