[time-nuts] Followup (still want a GPS-type NTP refclock)

cfo xnews3 at luna.dyndns.dk
Fri Oct 19 17:19:32 UTC 2012

On Thu, 18 Oct 2012 13:03:14 -0700, Hal Murray wrote:

> It's a typical low-cost GPS via USB navigation unit.  It's not a timing
> receiver.

I was wondering why there wasn't someone on the list suggesting this
Trimble (The A4 board) $87
eb* 290730738839

>From the desc. it needs a 48v PSU.

But else it was my impression that the list was impressed with the
performance , and afaik "The Lady" was rewritten to support it.

I bought 2 Tbolts from US , last year for $110 a piece , now they are $175
The effect of that guy that wanted to buy 1000 pcs , from the chineses
dealers (Source ... fluke.l). Is clearly visible now.

CFO - tnut beginner
Denmark