[time-nuts] Questions about Austron 5000 Loran C receiver

Rob Kimberley robkimberley at btinternet.com
Sat Apr 13 09:21:44 EDT 2013

Hi,

I don't know this model from Austron, but you could try asking fellow Time
Nuts if anyone has a manual for the 5000 which should include the full
calibration procedure.

I know on the Austron 2000C the calibration procedure was quite a long to
set it up correctly. I'm sure that the 5000 will be similar.

Rob