[time-nuts] Questions about Austron 5000 Loran C receiver

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 10:55:05 EDT 2013

Its a master timing rcvr from the simple research I have done. Must be
fallout from the US LORAN C shut down. Anyhow The whole signal spec is here.
http://www.navcen.uscg.gov/?pageName=loranSignalSpec
Its a 8 MB zip
I have done the 2000 procedure and it is complicated to say the least.
Given the vintage of the 5000 it might be the same. But that was quite a
while ago.
Are you in the US?
Regards
Paul