[time-nuts] Remote GPS Oscillator Steering

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Thu Apr 18 12:23:39 EDT 2013

iain at g7iii.net said:
> Oh I know it can handle it, I was trying to avoid a nice 10MHz signal on an
> unshielded conductor smack on the Amateur Radio 30m band :) It's more RF
> here than Time/Frequency, and if I can avoid clashes, so much the better...

Has anybody measured the radiation from various types of coax and/or twisted
pairs?

It would be interesting to see how they compare and/or how they compare to
things like unterminated unused outputs or emissions from gear with the lid
off and things like that.

--
These are my opinions.  I hate spam.