[time-nuts] altinex switches

Don Latham djl at montana.com
Thu Feb 21 17:09:31 EST 2013

I don't have the manual source offhand, but it will be in my msg
archived. The RS232 does respond, and can also be used to control the
unit I have. I got a nice note from the seller; apparently the time-nuts
snatched these units up in less than a day...and it was the seller who
put me on to the manual, a typical Google got me nothing. I'll be home
next week, and can supply the manual URL then if you can't find it.
Don

Robert LaJeunesse
> I've been known to just stack a 150 Ohm 1% chip resistor on top of a 75
> Ohm chip
> resistor to bring the result down to 50 Ohms. Beats having to 1) remove
> the old
> part, 2) clean up the pads, then 3) get the new one soldered down.
>
> Bob L.
>

> ________________________________

"Neither the voice of authority nor the weight of reason and argument
are as significant as experiment, for thence comes quiet to the mind."
De Erroribus Medicorum, R. Bacon, 13th century.
"If you don't know what it is, don't poke it."
Ghost in the Shell

Dr. Don Latham AJ7LL
Six Mile Systems LLP
17850 Six Mile Road