[time-nuts] single board PCs

Robert Atkinson robert8rpi at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jan 7 07:39:33 UTC 2013

Hi Jim,
If space is an issue have a look at PC/104 format boards. These are designed for embedded applications and are rugged. Another advantage is that they pypically have a long product lifetime. No developing your product, testing it and then finding the PC motherboard you used is obsolete or worse has the same model number but different hardware.
If you have other electronics in the box they will plug into your board on 0.1" headers.

Rbert G8RPI.