[time-nuts] Article discussing various free SPICE and other circuit simulators.

gary lists at lazygranch.com
Wed Jan 9 04:01:43 UTC 2013

LTSpice has a schematic capture and graphical output viewer associated
with it. It is my suggestion. Using macro models from other vendors
takes a bit of work. Using LTC parts is a snap. ;-)

I prefer running a more traditional spice for noise analysis. Check out
NGspice
http://ngspice.sourceforge.net/