[time-nuts] Adding 10Mhz to Lucent RFTGm XO GPSDO

J. L. Trantham jltran at att.net
Wed Jan 16 22:42:47 UTC 2013

Skip,

Thanks for the info.  I like 'squirrelling' away projects for another day.

However, assuming one had both the XO and Rb units, installed together to
function as originally intended, it appears that you could still do the
modification to the XO unit to obtain a 10 MHz output and take advantage of
both the GPSDO XO unit and the Rb unit in holdover.

Correct?

Thanks.

Joe