[time-nuts] WWVB remodulator for the Spectracom 8170...

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 21:35:51 EDT 2013

Wellll as they say. I am most likely going to use a simple phase flipper.
That preserves all of the Nist stuff and traceability and such. A flipper
is simply a invert or non inverted signal and a switch. It is subject to
propagation. But no more so than the original receivers.
The remodulator gets rid of the carrier for time clocks.
Both are actually reasonable to implement.
Enough said other things to do.
Paul