[time-nuts] Z3815A show 0ns Predicted uncertainty

Mark C. Stephens marks at non-stop.com.au
Fri Jun 28 08:16:40 EDT 2013

I noticed my Z3815A was show 0ns (zero) for predicted uncertainty tonight.

Is there something wrong or is its predicted holdover uncertainty below measureable (displayable) value?
Is there a pForth command that would give me an accurate figure for PHU?
My 5 other Z3805A smartclocks are all in the 100-800ns range as well so I am not sure what's going on up there.
New birds?

-marki

Kind Regards,
Mark Stephens

Mark Clemens Stephens | Customer service engineer | Non-Stop Computer Ltd
* +61 2 9011 8186 | ( +61 428 256 334 | * marks at non-stop.com.au<mailto:marks at non-stop.com.au>

Non-Stop Computer PTY LTD
79 Devon St
North Epping