[time-nuts] PTS 3200 remote programming

Iban Cardona icardona at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 19:37:40 EST 2013

Hi Alan,

thanks for answer. Yes I have the manual, but the latches on my pts
not are as are showed in the user manual. Maybe my unit it is a
different version or release, or have some customozation from the pts
guys.

In myunit, I tested the SO-2005 module that is that generates the
100Mhz decade, and I tested manually the 4bit to generate the 800Mhz
and works well.

My unit dont have front panel, only can be controllated remotelly.

The differences from the user manual, is that un the user manual the
1ghz and 100mhz decade shares latch, and in my unit the shares latch
the 100mhz with the 10mhz. The 1ghz latch is shared by the 1hz decade.

Best regards

73! Iban
eb3frn