[time-nuts] Thunderbolt antenna

Azelio Boriani azelio.boriani at screen.it
Sun Mar 10 09:45:00 EDT 2013

Yes, the Trimble Bullet is the originally suggested antenna for the TBolt
but it is nothing special. Any patch timing antenna can do (Symmetricom
58532, Motorola Timing2000, Panasonic VIC100 and similar). To deviate from
the usual patch type antenna, there is the Procom GPS4 quadrifilar helix
and, having the money to acquire one, the choke ring type antenna. The top
antenna (in my opinion) is the Trimble Zephyr but this antenna is extremely
expensive even on the popular auction site.