[time-nuts] Is possible precise 1pps?

Chris Albertson albertson.chris at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 16:53:30 EDT 2013

It you want a current technology timing GPS with support and a
warranty and just need one unit, you can get these for about $60.
The specs in the PDF below say it is pretty good.  You have to call
and ask for the special evaluation prices and say how you heard about
it.  The receivers are easy to use, all the connections are on one
header pin.
http://www.synergy-gps.com/images/stories/pdf/m12mt_brochure.pdf

On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 1:21 AM, Pieter ten Pierick
<time-nuts-mail at tenpierick.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> On Wed, 13 Mar 2013 23:51:53 +0100 (CET)
>> <hutta.j at seznam.cz> wrote:
>>
>>> NEO-6M buy for less than $ 10 including shipping from China,
>>> NEO-6T is unfortunately expensive, and frankly I do not know who sells
>>> it
>>> for at least a little reasonable prices.
>>
>> The -T models are not that expensive. The problem is that you have to
>> buy them in batches >30 to get down to a reasonable price. U-blox seems
>> to have taken the stance, that small buyers are not really benefitial to
>> their business (which is understandable when you can sell millions of
>> pieces on the chinese market). But they nevertheless support these small
>> buyers trough their webshop where you can buy single pieces (which is far
>> better than most manufacturers who do not sell single pieces at all).
>
> Sounds like a time-nuts group buy?
>
> I would be interested...
>
> Greetings,
> Pieter.
>

>>                       Attila Kinali
>>
>> --
>> The trouble with you, Shev, is you don't say anything until you've saved
>> up a whole truckload of damned heavy brick arguments and then you dump
>> them all out and never look at the bleeding body mangled beneath the heap
>>               -- Tirin, The Dispossessed, U. Le Guin
>> and follow the instructions there.

Chris Albertson
Redondo Beach, California