[time-nuts] ת·¢£ºAbout timelab

John Miles john at miles.io
Fri May 10 06:23:40 EDT 2013

Hi, Wei --

As Magnus mentions, the former 5330A is now sold by Symmetricom as the 3120A, with identical hardware and very similar software.  You'd need to check with your regional Symmetricom reseller for an accurate price quote.  Most of the non-US distributors are selling them for US $12,000 to US $20,000 depending on the options purchased.

You can download the current version of TimeLab from the link in your post, but I'd recommend installing the current V1.2 release candidate instead from http://www.miles.io/timelab/beta.htm .  This will become the next official version as soon as I update the manual.

-- john, KE5FX
Miles Design LLC