[time-nuts] Time Nut Pickens at the MIT Flea ?

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sun May 19 22:22:59 EDT 2013

Good news at least the first EGG RB fired up and after adjusting the
synthesizer is locked very nicely. Letting it bake and figuring out the dip
switches. They were wrong or purposely offset. Hard to say. Lamp voltage is
12 VDC I suspect thats quite a good number if compared to the old FRS and
FRCs I have down in the 5-6V range. The FRS/C run 12 new.
Can't really find any documentation, but expected that.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL