[time-nuts] Time Nut Pickens at the MIT Flea ?

Ziggy ziggy9 at pumpkinbrook.com
Mon May 20 08:11:19 EDT 2013

I was there as well, but did not see much of interest. That might be because Paul Swed scooped up the good stuff before I could finish the first pass :) Nice find Paul, hope they settle down for you. Would love to see a post-flea get together and put some faces with names, but I don't know of any places nearby.

Paul - K9MR