[time-nuts] Net4501's cheap...

mike cook mc235960 at gmail.com
Thu May 23 01:14:47 EDT 2013

Le 23 mai 2013 à 03:31, Jim Sanford a écrit :

> Do you have any documentation on how to use them?  I have one that I bought to be an internet access point with a verizon card, failed due to verizon not complying with the RFCs.  Love the device, but no information on ports, etc.  Might want to play with it, or could make it available.

  User manuals, firmware etc from the Soekris.com site and there is plenty of OS installation/admin doc visible on the web. They marry with PCI or mini-PCI wifi cards that can be found cheaply. Mine were running FreeBSD but there are other flavors that support it. I say were because their power supplies failed after around 5years 24/24. The 4801s of the same vintage are still going.