[time-nuts] FLUKE PM6680B Counter Time View software for the PC

Tom Van Baak tvb at LeapSecond.com
Sat May 25 15:17:53 EDT 2013

> Can anyone point me to a source for the subject software ?

Stan,

The source code is not available as far as I know. The binary is shipped if you order that option with your counter from Fluke or Pendulum. It's key'ed so it can't be shared or re-sold. It's a reasonable tool, works with native USB, but I'd suggest using TimeLab over serial or GPIB instead give the 1.#INF cost and feature ratio.

/tvb