[time-nuts] A man with two clocks...

Max Robinson max at maxsmusicplace.com
Thu Oct 3 13:10:29 EDT 2013

Among my time nut toys is a Consumer grade GPS clock and a similar WWVB
clock.  The WWVB clock consistently runs about 0.2 seconds ahead of the GPS
one.  I know no one can say why without knowing the particulars of the two
clock's circuits.  Just thought I'd post it for what it's worth.

Regards.

Max.  K 4 O DS.

Email: max at maxsmusicplace.com

Transistor site http://www.funwithtransistors.net
Vacuum tube site: http://www.funwithtubes.net
Woodworking site
http://www.angelfire.com/electronic/funwithtubes/Woodworking/wwindex.html

To subscribe to the fun with transistors group send an email to.
funwithtransistors-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

funwithtubes-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

To subscribe to the fun with wood group send a blank email to
funwithwood-subscribe at yahoogroups.com