[time-nuts] A man with two clocks...

David J Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Oct 3 14:22:04 EDT 2013

Among my time nut toys is a Consumer grade GPS clock and a similar WWVB
clock.  The WWVB clock consistently runs about 0.2 seconds ahead of the GPS
one.  I know no one can say why without knowing the particulars of the two
clock's circuits.  Just thought I'd post it for what it's worth.

Regards.

Max.  K 4 O DS.
===================================

Max,

I see similar things here.  I've always put it down to relatively poor
circuitry in the radio clock, which is why I built my NTP-controlled wall
clock!

  http://www.satsignal.eu/raspberry-pi/DigitalClock.html

One radio clock is below.  That particular MSF clock is actually not too
bad - visibly it's in sync with the NTP clock (which itself is within a few
microseconds of GPS time).

73,
David GM8ARV
Web: http://www.satsignal.eu