[time-nuts] New NTBW50AA

quartz55 quartz55 at hughes.net
Mon Sep 9 13:56:31 EDT 2013

I moved the antenna, and did a new standard survey which took an hour and then another 5 minutes or so to lock.  The sats don't seem to be any less right under the trees.  You can see the antenna and trees here. http://s251.photobucket.com/user/DogTi/library/time?sort=3&page=1  I'll let it run and check on it now and then.  Now if I had the XRef from VK3HZ.

This thing seems much more accurate than the Nuvi we have.  It puts the antenna right on google where it actually is.  I wish I could move this antenna around and do a bit of surveying with it.  I've got a couple property lines I'm not sure where it is except in a general way.  Like the end points, but the line in between is about a half mile and through the woods so you can't see line of sight.

Can someone tell me where to go to read about the items that are listed in LH?

Dave
N3DT