[time-nuts] 82357B GPIB USB from China

Bob Smither smither at c-c-i.com
Tue Sep 10 10:07:06 EDT 2013

My apologies if this is in the archives.  I could not find any discussion about it.

A seller on Ebay is offering a USB-GPIB interface equivalent to the Agilent 82357B:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/82357B-GPIB-USB-Interface-Compatible-with-AGILENT-82357B-/261270515849?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cd4efb089

or

  http://tinyurl.com/qbsjjmr

Has anyone here tried this?  In particular, can it be made to work under Linux?

I have the Prologix unit which works great with simple PERL scripts under Linux,
but always looking for a bargain!

Thanks,

--
Bob Smither, PhD                                   Circuit Concepts, Inc.
"When the government fears the people, there is LIBERTY; When the people