[time-nuts] LTE-Lite

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 14:57:16 EST 2014

David it always does a survey. Though even while doing that the frequency
output is fine after its had a bit to stabilize. I wanted to bring the
survey lamp out to a front panel LED however that appeared to be more work
and risk then the value.
The documentation says that from time to time it will do a re-survey.
Frankly my units racked and stacked with dividers filters and line drivers
for various frequencies I am using and its running very very smoothly.

By the way at a huge power consumption of 1-3 watts. The power mete doesn't
read well at this level.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL