[time-nuts] Wenzel 100 MHz Oscillators (w/ EFC) available

KA2WEU at aol.com KA2WEU at aol.com
Fri Dec 5 18:51:39 EST 2014

John & Skip,

as I am getting 5 such oscillators, I will open 2 or three (after
measurements of the PN ) and apply some magic...

To build something like this mechanically will be tough. The technology and
 circuit design will have changed a lot in 10 + years, so I will try.

Opening the units may be the tough part.

73 de Ulrich

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
I  have a few of the 500-6769 parts here, and measured a couple of them
awhile  back:
http://www.ke5fx.com/Wenzel_500_06769_PN.png

Not a bad price at  all.  If a $2000 OCXO can achieve -140 dBc/Hz at 100 Hz
and a $50 OCXO will  do -117, that's almost 10 dB better than the expected
20*log10($2000 / $50)  ratio. :)

-- john, KE5FX
Miles Design LLC

In a message dated 12/5/2014 2:26:24 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,