[time-nuts] Minicircuits specs

Richard (Rick) Karlquist richard at karlquist.com
Mon Dec 8 13:26:30 EST 2014

Please Gerhard, more details on your choke
(medium size red Amidon core & two 220 uH Siemens chokes).
Maybe I can use it for 160 meter antennas.

Your T1-1 measurements make sense according to
my experience with these things.  The "-6"
series (T1-6, etc) has larger cores and should
withstand more DC.  (I like to take apart
MCL stuff to see what is inside; very enlightening).
I always use the -6 series for 160 meter work.

Thanks, 73

Rick Karlquist N6RK