[time-nuts] Beaglebone NTP server

Frister frister at gmx.net
Tue Dec 9 08:57:08 EST 2014

Thanks for pointing this out David,
Compiling an new kernel was holding me back. I followed your instructions and
everything works beautiful. The PI that is running the PPS timekeeping with NTP
is serving as a VLF receiver as well. Taxing the poor CPU, but with
kernel PPS support
the NTP daemon has become way happier! (see attachment)

73, Frits W1FVB