[time-nuts] KS problem

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Wed Dec 10 18:11:21 EST 2014

Hi

If you are running multiple units on a splitter, the “antenna sense” circuit in any of these GPSDO’s can get picky. I’ve had situations where (for what ever reason) a “light” DC load only failed on rare occasions. My guess is that the current is monitored with a low precision DAC and the sense point drifts ….

If it’s dropping out, it should have information in the log file (or the log should show the last power up sequence).

Bob