[time-nuts] Please help Network Time Foundation...

Harlan Stenn stenn at ntp.org
Thu Dec 11 02:19:49 EST 2014

With the permission of TVB and JRA, here's the short version.

Network Time Foundation is now old enough (3 years) to qualify to be
listed with the Combined Federal Campaign, and we'd love to be listed
there.  As I understand it, there's another qualification hurdle - we
need to have at least $100,000 in revenue to qualify.  In the first 11
months of our 3rd and best year so far, we've raised over $93,000.  Two
days ago I mentioned our goal on the questions at ntp.org list and since
then we've received 6 donations and 3 joins, for nearly $1,000 more.

Please help NTF deliver on its mission to improve Network Time!

(And as probably all of you know, $100,000 doesn't go very far at all -
we need to raise much more than that to start hiring developers,
sysadmins, research folks, Q/A folks, documentation folks, Standards
wranglers, and many others.  But before we can get there, we need to
just keep raising more money than we've raised before...)

Visit http://nwtime.org and Join a Consortium or make a Donation - any
amount helps!  If "time" is important to your company, please see about
having them join a consortium, too!

The blog post about the above is:

 http://nwtime.org/help-ntf-join-combined-federal-campaign/

Thanks...