[time-nuts] Errors on HP 58503A GPS time & frequency reference receiver bought from yixunhk.

Dr. David Kirkby (Kirkby Microwave Ltd) drkirkby at kirkbymicrowave.co.uk
Thu Dec 11 20:16:12 EST 2014

Hi Stuart,
Several people have contacted me about the fakes. I can't understand why
his feedback is so good.  The seller bought some calibration standards from
me which I clearly stated were damaged.  I did at the time notice they left
about 25% negative or neutral feedback,  so was expecting that, but they
never left any feedback for me.