[time-nuts] 58503a and Yixunhk

Dr. David Kirkby (Kirkby Microwave Ltd) drkirkby at kirkbymicrowave.co.uk
Sat Dec 13 17:31:46 EST 2014

On 13 Dec 2014 19:41, "ed briggs" <edbriggs at outlook.com> wrote:

> I’ve never had a problem with this vendor.

> I’m sorry to hear you are having difficulties with your 58503a, but on
the basis of my experience, I would not call this vendor disreputable, as
others seem to be suggesting.  I’d suggest sending him an email.  If you
have to return the unit, I suspect he’ll honor the return terms and
conditions which accompanied the offering.

The fact that the unit is not working properly is not really my complaint.
If that was the only problem I would not be too bothered.

It is the fact that the case is most obviously a fake that bothers me. The
case is in pristine condition,  with not a mark on it. The serial number
was on crooked, then fell off. The inside chassis is rusty and dirty. This
is a fake.

I have bought a 70000 series power sensor from this seller and had no
problems.  But this GPS receiver is a fake.

Dave.