[time-nuts] Cheap 5370A on eBay

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 19 22:40:41 EST 2014

I believe there are 5370 ROM dumps on KO4BB.COM

I few years back i posted on this forum how  I restored a 5370A that had a missing ROM board by installing an EEPROM into the empty socket on the CPU board.  I did have to jumper a couple  of address lines to the EEPROM and perhaps tweak the data buffer enable signal...  it's been a while.  The 5370A normally uses a separate ROM  board containing the firmware in several ROM chips.  I read out those chips from a good machine and merged the data into a single EPROM.