[time-nuts] DeLorme Tripmate GPS receiver

ed breya eb at telight.com
Mon Dec 22 02:07:01 EST 2014

One thing I want to clarify - it is not a Jupiter GPS module - it
just uses the chipset, presumably hooked up as in the application
info. The board is proprietary, and there seems to be no standard
electrical or operational interface as would be expected in an OEM
GPS module. So, the only way to figure it out is to go by the chip
details to see how it's supposed to work.