[time-nuts] Fwd: Atmega?

Jim Lux jimlux at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 13 15:06:08 EST 2014

On 2/13/14 10:09 AM, Chris Albertson wrote:
> [...]
I am a huge fan of the "teensy3" from PJRC.com.  $19 for a faster, lower
power version of the Arduino on what looks like a wide DIP28 kind of
carrier.  Works with the Arduino IDE or with separate tools.

Has better ADCs, better timers, etc.  and 50 MHz instead of 16 or
whatever the Arduino is.

A lot of the Arduino libraries are from Paul Stoffregen, who's the
teensy designer/seller.