[time-nuts] more solar clock stuff

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Mon Jan 20 14:00:53 EST 2014

Hi

I realize this is *exactly* what the OP didn’t want to do, but ….

A PI or any of the little dedicated ARM + GPU gizmos driving a cheap junk HDMI monitor or TV would make for a very nice display of all that data… The total cost could still be under $100. With Linux running on the “gizmo” locking it up to NTP should be a snap. No messy issues with code size ….

Bob