[time-nuts] The pendulum problem...

Brian, WA1ZMS wa1zms at att.net
Fri Jan 31 07:23:41 EST 2014

Mike-

Yes, I was wrong. The idea of constant driving power was around. Sadly most of these early American tall clocks with often sand filled weights used a simple design since as you noted cost was important and raw metals such as brass was hard to produce locally and often imported from Europe.

I think the best I can do is to use the basic design from the article that David noted and will have to adjust the clock once a week after winding.

-Brian, WA1ZMS/4
iPhone