[time-nuts] The pendulum problem...

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 09:06:00 EST 2014

Brian,
It would seem that while you are winding the clock, the pendulum could be
measured by the use of the same coil that syncs it. That way you would
sense the run down and over a short period after the clocks been wound
speed up to re-align the tick.
I could imagine a coil below the pendulum and perhaps every other second it
senses the pendulum and the next second it pulse the pendulum to realign
and power the clock.

If you feed energy to the pendulum why do you need weights? (May have just
gotten into trouble here).
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL