[time-nuts] DIY FE-5680A lobotomy (disable temp compensation)

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Fri Jul 4 13:45:47 EDT 2014

Hi

Yes, that’s one of the papers that shows their little chamber. I believe it’s mentioned in a couple of other places. Die cast boxes work pretty well for the enclosures. If you want to zero the gradient in the inner enclosure, put a small fan in there. That adds it’s own issues so it’s probably not really something you want to do.

Bob