[time-nuts] Pti OCXO...

Dan Kemppainen dan at irtelemetrics.com
Tue Jul 8 13:26:40 EDT 2014

Hi All,

Was looking through my basement the other evening, and ran across an
OCXO I have laying on the bench. I was wondering if any of you may have
information regarding this unit, or have used it in the past.

It's an Pti XO5009. It cam from a Harris TV transmitter exciter. I
believe it was the main frequency reference in the whole cabinet, as
there were no other oscillators. Just wondering if it's worth hanging on
to for a time project, or if it's an old out dated clunker...'

Also, I have a bunch of the 1KW solid state amp modules from said
transmitter, if any one needs them! :)

Thanks,
Dan