[time-nuts] Time-nuts question on message size??? 119KB vs 165KB

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 14:58:13 EDT 2014

Thanks Hal
Yes I sent the same email to my business account and could see it was 148KB.
Gmail does not give you email size "cause they sell storage". So they make
it hard to manage your folders and the sizes. I did use thunderbird for a
bit and may need to go back to that. It did however tend to clear stuff out
I did not want deleted.
Need to re-explore it.
Regards
Paul.