[time-nuts] HP E3610A Power supply

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Thu Jun 19 06:48:41 EDT 2014

Paul we need to talk about 405 many things happening. I will be out from 11
 till 3 otherwise at home.
Bert

In a message dated 6/18/2014 10:41:32 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
paulswedb at gmail.com writes:

Bert  just finding out that google mail is treating your emails as spam!
Not sure  if the message appears but as you can see it questions who you
are.
I found  numbers of missing emails a few minutes  ago.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL

On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 7:59 AM,  <EWKehren at aol.com> wrote:

> This may be off topic but I did  check with Tom and many time nuts may
have
> HP E3610A power supplies on  their bench and mine smoked a ublox GPS so
that
>  makes it topic  related..
> The reference section has some 1 uF 50V capacitors and in my  unit one
> shorted. The reference section has fuses on the board but  they did not
> open. The
>  7912 overheated and shorted  out,  traces are discolored the op amp
shows
> signs of  overheating and burned out. The result was the output went  to
>  30V+
>  and next morning the ublox chip plastic showed where the  chip  smoked.
As