[time-nuts] FE5680 GPS Disciplined Controller

wb6bnq wb6bnq at cox.net
Thu Jun 19 06:02:10 EDT 2014

Hi Charles,

NO, not easily. !  What we do know is that the rash of Rb's sold in the
last two or three years with the label tag P/N : 217400-30352-1 are in
fact the newer digitally controlled versions.

Mainly you would need to compare pictures from the two versions which
are available on the internet.  For the newer digital version you can
see pictures at the following site :

https://plus.google.com/photos/109928236040342205185/albums/5680473650837554113/5685636673930493138#photos/109928236040342205185/albums/5680473650837554113

At the moment I do not recall where the older model is.  But as I recall
it was covered in a couple of PDF files by people who were showing how
to connect and other such data about the older version.

Bill....WB6BNQ