[time-nuts] TU60-D120-041 power up

Jerry sjdehaven at gmail.com
Sun Jun 22 23:53:18 EDT 2014

I bought a receiver labelled as Conexant Jupiter-T TU60-D120-041.  I
constructed an RS-232 serial interface, a 1 Pulse per Second LED and a
10 kHz test point.  After a few minutes the 1 pulse per second LED syncs
up with the audible ticks on WWV so it seems that the receiver is
receiving the satellites in some fashion.

I would like to monitor the satellite and receiver status using
WinLabMon or something like it.  At power up I see a single 14 msec
burst of data coming out of the receiver serial port but I have no idea
what that data says.

Is that the default power up state, just a single burst of data?

What should I be doing to get meaningful data out of the receiver into
the computer?

Thank you,  Jerry