[time-nuts] 3.0 GHz Channel 3 Installation in Agilent 53132A Counter

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Wed Mar 19 04:02:27 EDT 2014

Hi Jim

The PC containing my archives is busy and I can't pull any  files off right
now, sorry about that, but I've confirmed that the  component level service
data I have is the same February 2007 version as  can be found here......

http://cp.literature.agilent.com/litweb/pdf/5989-6308EN.pdf

Information regarding the pin usage is at the top left of page 20,  Main
Board schematic page 3 of 4, and the connection data from the expansion PCB
is at the bottom right of the Channel 3 schematic on Page 8.

That's all I was going on, I haven't checked any further what the effect
might be of altering what the motherboard sees from those pins.

Regards

Nigel
GM8PZR