[time-nuts] FEI-5660 Rubidium Oscillator

Brucekareen at aol.com Brucekareen at aol.com
Thu Mar 27 13:04:10 EDT 2014

Recently I happened across an eBay listing for an Antelope Audio Isochrome,
 a device that apparently packages an SRI-PRS10 rubidium oscillator and
distribution amplifier in a box and sells to audiophiles for a price in the
$10K  range.  For the fun of it I searched eBay for Audio Isochrome and found
a  number of listings.  Clicking on the lowest priced (eBay 271432562792)
for  $4,500, there is a note that the SRS-10 has been replaced with a FEI-5660
which  is said to be a PRS-10 equivalent.  Is this the one that has been
showing  up from surplus cellphone equipment?

Bruce