[time-nuts] Z3812 Diag port data? RE: time-nuts Digest, Vol 124, Issue 26

Don Latham djl at montana.com
Tue Nov 4 01:23:40 EST 2014

Bob and all: Haven't hookedd upmy units yet. Marlon P Jones (MPJA) has some
Real Cheap 15 pin m-m cables that are 1 ft long, might be useful. no clipped
pins, whatever they're for. I don't think many of us want to hot-plug that
cable?
Don

Bob Camp

--
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who
have not got it."

Dr. Don Latham AJ7LL
Six Mile Systems LLC
17850 Six Mile Road