[time-nuts] Lucent KS-24361 GPSDO arrived today several questions

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 10:56:12 EST 2014

Even though Bob says it I also screwed up the 15 pin mini.
To be very clear

Viewed from the chassis front.
Male plugs pin 1 left side
Female plugs pin 1 right side

But that said the systems running fine now by simply doing the pin 2 and 3
approach.
Next things. Battery backup to the GPS unit then RS422 and communications.
My unit took a solid 2.5 hours to lock etc. But I was not on the good
antenna. Instead an inside unit on the bench. Far from optimum. I just did
not want to screw with the antenna connector and the L + 220 ohm R to fake
out the GPS unit.
Thanks for the help every one.

Regards
Paul