[time-nuts] RFTG-u REF 0 Z3812 as cleanup module for FEI5680A

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Tue Nov 18 07:47:37 EST 2014

Hi

At this point there is no “proof” that the non-GPS REF-0 will run by it’s self. My guess is that it will operate on it’s own with faked GPS messages.

Since the REF-0 has a 10 MHz output, there is less need to immediately change around the 15 MHz output.

The power brick would be a bit complicated to remove. It’s a triple output unit.

Bob